2003 – Special Public Notice
OUR COST + PRICING MEANS GENUINE SAVINGS TO OUR CUSTOMERS FOR ALL OUR MATTRESSES AND ENSEMBLES AT THE LOWEST PRICES POSSIBLE.
That means we do not make a profit on what we sell you.
As the managing director of Relax Bedding I have never seen such trying trading conditions in the last 30 years I have been in business. In this difficult retail environment I realise it is important to have an offer that is of genuine interest to the public and will help them in a small way.
So our group has decided to offer Western Australians the baseline lowest prices on our mattresses and ensembles, leaving a margin for our overhead expenses.
If you are like most of us planning to spend more time at home for one reason or another then our COST + Pricing will give you some welcome savings relief. Not only will you get a range of locally made quality mattresses and ensembles at great prices but a whole lot of other genuine benefits to help you make a decision to buy a new mattress easy.
Look at this list of Customer Friendly benefits on home delivery and mattress changeover as well as safety procedures to ease your concerns about buying now.
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
We welcome you to our stores and want to make you feel comfortable as well as safe, so we have introduced some necessary changes. The health and safety of everyone, customers and staff alike are our top priority. In light of the current issues, our team has set themselves increased hygiene standards and we have put in place the following measures designed to provide a safe environment for everyone.
• All Government and Health authorities’ recommendations and stipulations will be followed exactly and updated as required.
• All hard surfaces including desktops, EFTPOS equipment, phones and computers that customers or staff will be using, will be cleaned and sanitised regularly throughout the day.
• All soft surfaces especially mattresses will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
• Customers will be provided with a fresh pillowcase to use while testing the pillows and mattresses. This pillowcase will also be used to sample different pillows that may best suit their needs.
• ‘Social distancing’(1.5 -2m) will be maintained between staff and customers.
• We will have hand-washing facilities and/or sanitiser available to customers and staff and encourage the use of this on a regular basis.
SAFE DELIVERY + PICK-UP
We have always been proud of our service to customers and have delivered mattresses to the bedroom, installed them and removed the old mattresses. We intend to continue with this unless it becomes problematic. For everyone’s safety please note the following:
• Please advise prior to delivery if anyone in the household has been unwell.
• If assisting the driver in the delivery please maintain social distancing requirements.
• Plastic coverings over the mattress will be sprayed with sanitiser before leaving the warehouse and further sprayed in the truck if necessary.
• The delivery drivers will use disposable gloves during the delivery.
• If the previous mattress is being removed it will require to be placed in an appropriate plastic covering prior to removal.
EXAMPLE OF QUEEN SIZE MATTRESS PRICING, ALL MODELS AND ALL SIZES ARE AT BASELINE PRICES!
WHY CHOOSE OUR MATTRESSES?
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF A GOOD MATTRESS
We’re here to help you pick the correct mattress for your unique needs and when you get the mattress that supports you properly and maintains your spinal alignment you will have a more comfortable and beneficial sleep. With a refreshing night’s sleep you’ll help maintain your immune system at its highest level which is vitally important to help fight off potential viruses.
WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!