Warehouse Delivery (Not Available)
When products are available from the warehouse, they will be delivered directly to your doorstep. Delivery time is depending upon your location and will be verified at the checkout.
Store Pickup & Relax Metropolitan Delivery (Available)
When products are available from the store, they can be picked up from any of our stores. Alternately, you can have it delivered to your doorstep (Metropolitan Perth Delivery) for $50 within 2-5 business days.
We intend to exceed your expectations with everything we do, so for the sake of clarity and to ensure we do not disappoint you, please read the following information concerning our delivery policy and procedures:
- For procedural reasons, a delivery date is required at time of ordering. This can be altered later by contacting us at least 2 days prior to the noted date.
- You can advise us of any time preferences or restrictions you may have in regard to the delivery. We will endeavour to meet your requirements, however, due to external factors, we cannot guarantee it.
- To ensure a smoother service, we will contact you on the morning of delivery to give a more accurate estimate time range of delivery.
Beds & Mattress Sizes
|Single||93 cm x 188 cm||6'0" x 6'8" (72" x 80")|
|King Single||106 cm x 203 cm||5'0" x 6'8" (60"x 80")|
|Double||137 cm x 187 cm||4'6" x 6'2" (54"x 74")|
|Queen||153 cm x 203 cm||3'6" x 6'8" (42" x 80")|
|King||183 cm x 203 cm||3'0" x 6'2" (36" x 74")|
|Super King||203 cm x 203 cm||6'2" x 6'2" (74" x 74")|
Product Video Description
The Siesta Medium mattress gives great durable support as it supports the heaviest part of any sleeper’s body, the lower back, and lumbar area, and allows for correct spinal alignment with these 3 zone Bonnel spring systems. Superb support and brilliant comfort, all in a value for money mattress as it offers a third-centered spring zone with a full perimeter edge support to maximize the sleeping surface of the mattress. Medium-density foam comfort layers within the pillowtop give a contouring, plush feel. Includes a quality soft to the touch, stretch knit quilt panel that aids airflow. Ideal for teenagers and those that prefer a supportive, medium-feeling mattress. West Australian is made by Slumbercare with a 10 Year Guarantee.
- WA made by SlumberCare
- 3 Zone, 5 Turn Bonnell Spring System For Superior Support
- Plush Comfort Foam For Softer Feel
- Luxurious Knitted Cover For A Gentle Touch
- Hyper Soft Foam Comfort Layer
- Full Perimeter Edge Support
- Non Flip – Pillowtop Design
- 10 Year Guarantee